Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Monday Rocks. . .sorta

Yesterday was pretty great for a Monday.  I had a Larabar and a peach for breakfast.  Harris Teeter salad for lunch and for dinner I made Grilled Mediterranean Tilapia and Grilled Oregano Squash.  So yummy!  I have included some pics of my prep and the finished meal.  

I feel pretty good about my choices and today should be no different.  I had another Larabar (mostly cause I was in a hurry) and I brought a peach for snack.  I will eat leftovers for lunch and then I will have to go shopping cause all I have at home is spinach.  Although I did just remember that I bought Italian sausage from Walnut Hills Farm on Friday at the farmers market in Bellevue.  I could just have that and saute some spinach.  I can't wait! My neighbor said she buy the spinach from the same place and they are so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment