Monday, August 12, 2013

Peacan crusted chicken fingers

So tonight for dinner I made pecan crusted chicken fingers and mashed cauliflower. My first bite of both seemed bland but I think it's just because I'm used to going out to a restaurant where they put God knows what on your food. After couple bites I really liked it and I would probably make it again.

So Day 1 has ended pretty well. I'm hoping to keep this up and I'm excited to see results by either losing weight and or just generally feeling better.

I'm including a picture of what I'm taking for lunch tomorrow and although its not visually stimulating its pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on successfully completing your "First Day"!

    Now tell me where you got that chicken recipe. That looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete